Hippocrates once said, “all disease begins in the gut” and he was spot on. Your gut and its health and functionality are paramount to optimal health. The gut is where your metabolism begins, where food is digested, nutrients are absorbed and assimilated, neurotransmitters are made and where most of your immune system resides. Gut health is associated with every process, system, organ and cell in your body, yet we undervalue its role in the body so much.
If there is dysbiosis in your gut, you will experience poor digestion function, cravings, low energy, insomnia, muscle fatigue and weakness, poor immune functioning, weight gain, mood disorders and impaired cognitive function and an array of other symptoms. When it comes to evaluating your health the most critical starting point is the gut.
There are a number of signs that your gut health is out of balance:
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Excessive gas, burping, bloating or indigestion
- Leaky Gut, IBS, IBD
- Weight Gain
- Skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Poor immune functioning and autoimmune diseases
- Mood Imbalances, chronic stress, anxiety and depression
What you receive:
- A personalised Nutrition Plan and Supplement protocol specifically tailored to your unique gut health concerns, your needs and goals.
- Herbal, vitamin and supplement protocols and explanations that work in conjunction with the meal plan to create a healthy gut microbiome.
- Food Lists and swap tables for easy changes
- Fortnightly check ins and updates to meal plans, supplements and vitmains based on results.
- 24/7 email support