Detoxification is about resting, resetting, cleansing and nourishing the body on the deepest cellular level. By removing and eliminating toxins, and then by then feeding your body with whole foods and cellular nutrients, we will renew your ability to maintain optimum health.
Our magnificent bodies are constantly trying to remove toxins and unwanted matter from its many systems. Eventually, the body gets run down and sluggish from a back up of processed and inflammatory foods, alcohol, caffeine, drugs, stress and environmental toxins that are a normal part of everyday life. No matter how healthy you believe your diet or lifestyle may be, external factors still require us to give the body a chance to recharge and dispel anything that may be holding us back from experiencing superior health and long lasting vitality. When our vital organs such as the liver and kidneys are placed under too much pressure and unable to work efficiently, this is when illness and disease can emerge. By taking some time to purify the body and nurture these organs you can see and feel the almost immediate effects of greater energy, clearer skin, improved digestion, increased cognitive function, improved mood and so much more.
Primarily, there are two different types of toxins: Exogenous Toxins, which come from outside the body and Endogenous Toxins, which are produced inside the body.
If we look at the list of exogens we come in to contact with and ingest on a daily basis, it becomes clear why most of us suffer from the symptoms listed below. Our bodies are not designed to flush out this level of toxicity; this is a toxic overload.
Detoxification works because it addresses the needs of individual cells, the smallest units of human life.
How do you know if you need to detoxify?
If you suffer from any of the following symptoms a detox is suggested:
- Unexplained fatigue
- Constant cravings
- High food sensitives
- Sluggish elimination
- Irritated skin
- Low-grade infection
- Puffy eyes or bags under the eyes
- Bloating/ Weight Gain
- Menstrual problems
- Brain Fog and Cognitive Issues
A detox is also highly suggested for those who:
- Consume alcohol daily or weekly
- Take recreational drugs
- Take prescription medication
- Eat a highly processed diet or a diet high in animal products, gluten and dairy.
- Personalised Detox Protocol specific to you and your symptoms and health concern s
- Supplement and Vitamin Protocols at each stage
- Food Lists and Nutrition Explanations at each stage
- A “reset” meal plan and protocol proceeding the initial detox stage to ease you back in to your normal lifestyle
- Weekly check ins to access progress and keep accountability.
- 24/7 email support